Our Private Services
We tailor the entire promotion or event around your company’s product or service.If you’d like help to grow your business, plan an event, promote or market your products/services, find you a targeted demographic, etc. B3Global provides all types of private business related services to our members and business clients. We’re connected to over 40,000 business professionals, executives and decision-makers in a diverse range of industries including business and social networking professionals.
The Private Boutique Services Include:
- Build An Audience: Private event creation to promote client businesses
- Casting & Recruiting: Bums in Seats provided for press inquiries, media outlets, TV pilots, etc.
- Email Marketing: Target specific email marketing campaigns to members
- Social Media Marketing: Marketing campaigns & promotional blasts
- Deliver a pre-screened, targeted demographic to events hosting by other companies
- Group or Event Sponsorship: create brand awareness to our members around your product or service
- Media Partner: Increase exposure for our business partner’s events
Examples of Our Work:
Need executives, professionals, small business owners, entrepreneurs and startups to attend your event? Allow us to recruit targeted niche audiences to meet your needs. Here are several examples of how we’ve helped a wide range of businesses promote their products and services to specific audiences.
- Regus Business Suites wanted to introduce their small business office space to prospective renters. So we gathered 150 of our members at Regus’s offices for an event that showcased their facilities. See testimonial below.
- The NY Daily News was searching for someone to appear on the TODAY show to propose to her boyfriend on Sadie Hawkins day. We found her.
- Constant Contact wanted to get the word out about their Email Marketing Program. We hosted a Social Media Networking Reception for them that delivered exactly the type of business professionals, executives and entrepreneurs they were seeking.
- Boston Symphony Orchestra needed fans of classical music in their 20’s and 30’s. We placed busloads of them in the theater’s seats over the summer.
- New York Life created a Little Black Dress event to recruit company agents. We provided targeted and pre-screened attendees for their event.
- Rutger’s University needed to get the word out quickly about a Startup program. We created a social media campaign to help them achieve this.
- Media Partnerships provided for a variety of Businesses needing to increase attendees at their events. NY Times Small Business Summit, Harvard University, Kaplan TestPrep, BlogWorld, Business Insider, Social Media Week, Internet Week, Columbia Business School, Small Business Summit, NY Enterprise Report, NYXPO, etc.
- Delivered Qualified Guests & Contestants for The X Factor, The Apprentice, The Dr Phil Show, The Tyra Banks Show, New York Post, The TODAY Show, Fox & Friends, and several pilot TV shows.
- Product Branding & Exposure was needed by HP and Blackberry to promote HP’s computers and Blackberry’s new phones. We created events around their individual products for exposure to our members.